Form-Filling Support

Unite’s free Form-Filling Support volunteers help unpaid carers to complete long and complicated paperwork and other tasks, that would otherwise lead many of us to admit defeat and give up with it.  We have helped carers with anything from Attendance Allowance forms to applications for the Household Support Fund, Passport Applications to PIP forms and more, in either in paper or on-line form.

We are also able to offer space and IT facilities to carers when their home environment isn’t suitable for the task at hand.

If you would like help, please call the office on 01884 257511 and we can arrange for a volunteer to support you.